Monday, August 16, 2010

Garden Fresh

Dress: F21
Sandals: Michael Antonio
Belt: GAP
Bangle: Ten Thousand Villages
Oversize Clutch: Vintage
How adorable is this dress?  So adorable I wear it almost weekly.  The pleats at the collar add a bit of polish to the short tent style, and it pairs great with heels or flats.  The belt is actually for the hips, not waist, so I tied it in a little knot and it stayed put!  Purple and green is one of my favorite color combinations; this dress ties it all together beautifully.  John Paul and I made a trip to the farmer's market, so the floral seemed like an appropriate print, and the short length let me stay relatively cool in the summer heat. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That dress is adorable on you and it looks so comfy! I'd wear that dres all weekend if I owned it too! Perfect for a day outside at the Farmer's market. Hope you had a great weekend.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete