Friday, August 27, 2010

The Perfect Birthday Outfit!

Tank top: F21
Skirt: F21
Pin: Gap
Ballet flats: Gap
Clutch: Birthday gift from Haley!
I love birthdays!  For that day, whatever you say, goes.  You get to eat cake for breakfast, ice cream for lunch and donuts for dinner.
Well let's not go crazy here.  John Paul did make a delicious breakfast in bed, I got a great haircut, and a dinner of my choice from my man.  I got to be lazy, read my book for as long as I wanted, and wore crazy prints just because.  The top is navy, which pairs color-wise with the purples and magenta of the skirt, and the pin brings the floral into the stripes.  I really love the way this all came together, and everyone at the salon said it worked!  Shout-out to Haley for gifting this clutch; it's in a superfun color, and the size keeps me from carting around the kitchen sink.  I absolutely love it, and it was the perfect accent for this birthday outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment