Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Upscale Hippie

Organic Cotton Dress: Loomstate via Daily Candy Swirl
Watch: Michael Kors
Sandals: Michael Antonio
Lightweight scarf: Ann Taylor
Earrings: H&M
Clutch: Vintage
I bought this dress on a bit of a whim three weeks ago, and have worn it four times since getting it in.  The cut of the dress is a bit elegant, with the cowl neck and column design, but the cotton and fun tie-dye make it easy to wear with casual sandals for a night of pizza and pool.  Last week I wore it with my black wedges and patent oversized clutch for a dress-up birthday and it was great for that, too!  Oh, and my favorite part of the dress is the straps; they're braided all together on one side, and split on the other.  I'd like to think that sets my dress off from the sea of cotton dresses in hot DC at the moment!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment