Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Androgynous streetwear?


Tee: H&M
Hoodie: American Eagle 
Blazer: J.Crew
Jeans: Levi's
Scarf: Vintage
Shoes: Toms
Purse: Fossil
Sunglasses: Gap

We got back from the honeymoon on a Friday, and by 5 the following day, my hair was chopped off!  It's quite short, but I'm really happy with the length and ease of my new style.  I used Ginnifer Goodwin as my hair muse; she's totally adorable, which is exactly what I'm going for in my daily life.
Except when I'm meeting JP for lunch on a day off and am dressing way down.  We had some Thai Chef in Dupont, then I spent the rest of the day writing thank-you cards and looking at wedding photos.  That sounds about normal, right?

3 comments:

  1. You've definitely achieved your goal -- like your muse, you're totally adorable, Mrs. D.
    XXXXX - G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Toms - new? And love the new haircut - short is the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. toms are totally new- thanks for noticing!

    ReplyDelete