Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Disco Dog Park

Shirt: Stylemint
Shorts: Levi's
Sunglasses and Shoes: Gap (my wedding shoes!)
Earrings: Vintage

When the weather is beautiful, you can bet that JP and I are spending some time at the dog park with Mia.  I love this top: light and breezy enough to breathe, but the color gives it some punch.  These shoes were seriously a great purchase; at only $13, I plan on wearing them till they go out of style!
I love my new haircut!  I'm playing around with it way more than the longer style: lots of pomade, some curling iron, even a bit of faux-hawking.  Change is always a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. And how about that cute necklace proclaiming "Mrs. Diego" -- recognized those wedding slippers immediately. What a bargain they turned out to be!!! Your new haircut is darling -- just like you! XXX - G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the top - and how your shoes can go from cathedral to dog park - very versatile! Love you! (M)

    ReplyDelete