Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How to Make Fluffier Cookies

Ok, I know I already did a post about fluffier chocolate chip cookies, but I kind of forgot to mention this part.  This is really easy.  

You know when cookie recipes tell you to "drop by rounded tablespoons"?  Don't do that.  Once you have mixed up your cookie dough, refrigerate the dough for about half an hour.  Then, make the cookie dough look like this:


This way, when the cookies bake, they don't spread out and get crunchy and flat.  Genius!

Also, happy 500 posts!!  Abbi really started something cool with this blog, and I am so excited and honored to be a part of it!!

1 comment:

  1. And thanks to you and Abbi for the 500 wonderful posts!!! Love reading and seeing what's going on in your lives. Love you. XXXXX P.S. Did you know that today is World Nutella Day?? I had some this morning for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete