Friday, January 13, 2012

The Joy of Books

Hey y'all,
My apologies for the sporadic updates this week.  My beloved Macbook finally ran out of memory, crashed, and needed a new operating system.  Luckily, I'm marrying a very tech-savvy man who fixed it all and I'll be back up and running next week!  In the meantime, have you seen the Joy of Books video on youtube?  It's amazing.  Although my shelves aren't nearly as full, I would like to think that my literature has a little life of its own while I'm away.

1 comment:

  1. Love that!!! And I'd never in a million years have seen it without "The Lovely Prelude"! I'm so lucky to have you out there sharing so many neat things!!! Reading "Blue Nights" -- and feel as if she's sitting right here with me revealing and reliving her life. Wish I could somehow cheer her up. XXX - G'ma

    ReplyDelete