Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pumpkin-coffee body scrub

Oh man, few things in life are better than emerging from a hot shower with silky-smooth skin.  Ladies (do any men really read this vastly feminine website?) will know what I mean; after shaving my legs, I can't stop rubbing my calves together to make sure I didn't miss a spot and because they just feel so darn wonderful!  I discovered this body scrub last week, and have already made it twice for myself and once for a friend as a little gift!  I'll list the ingredients below, but you'll most likely have them in your fridge or pantry right now, and can throw this together in about two minutes flat.
I'll let the video speak for itself about what exactly each ingredient does, but will give you this tip: coffee can stain, so be sure to rinse the scrub throroughly before getting out of the shower.  This is a great way to get rid of dry, winter skin and prep for the (hopefully) coming spring!

Pumpkin Coffee Body Scrub
1/4 c. pumpkin puree
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. ground coffee
1 Tbsp. olive oil (I used this in place of almond oil, which I couldn't get my hands on.  If you have some, definitely use!  I'm sure it smells heavenly.)
Juice of half a lemon

Combine everything in a bowl and scrub away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment