Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sister Act

Button down: H&M
Dress: Gap
Earrings: birthday gift (from April Daze/ my mom!)
Shoes: Mia
Belt: J.Crew
I came out of the bedroom this morning and asked John Paul if I looked like a nun-in-training.  He assured me that yes, I did.  I added these shoes, and he changed his mind.
I know, I know, I'm doing a lot of button-down layering lately.  Can I confess something?  My iron broke months ago, and I haven't bothered to replace it.  Call it laziness, call it indifference to wrinkles, but I have no way of getting the creases out of my blouses.  It's winter, though, and I have to layer pieces to stay warm.  Thus, rather than ironing, I layer.  No one can tell if the hem is wrinkled, and I can straighten the collar with my flat iron.  That's called thinking outside the box.


2 comments: